Complete Metal Finishing is an industry leader in metal finishing. In support of our ongoing growth, we have an immediate opening for a Maintenance person to join our team.
- Preventative maintenance – Maintain process and material handling equipment.
- Keep records of maintenance performed for Quality requirements.
- Strong knowledge in industrial electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical operations required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and schematics.
- Pipe fitting experience or knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Machine repair
- General automotive knowledge
- At least 6 months of experience in Manufacturing environment
- Journeyman card would be ideal, but not necessary.
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits.
To apply: Please email resume to: HR@completeco.com or fill out the form below.