Complete Metal Finishing, located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, is an industry leader supplying superior electro-polishing and passivation of stainless steel. We have an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician to join our team.
• Perform preventative maintenance and minor repairs on process equipment
• Performs facility maintenance and repairs – work involves general carpentry, servicing, repairing and installing plumbing, electrical, heating systems, etc.
• Use maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
• Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
• Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
• Safely operate a variety of tools
• Must be able to lift 75lbs
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of the maintenance of equipment and facilities, including general plumbing, basic installation, and repairs.
• Skills in construction and general carpentry (replacing doors, wall repair, cabinets, etc.)
• Willingness to accept instruction and implement directives with minimal direct supervision
• Requires physical stamina and energy under conditions of heights, inclement weather, and other environmental conditions
• Work environment varies between inside building activities and outside environment
Complete Metal Finishing Offers:
• Market Competitive compensation package
• Full Benefits: Medical, dental, vision
• Paid time off (vacation, paid holidays, paid sick time)
• Short and long term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• 401k with company match
• Additional voluntary life and accident benefits offered during open enrollment
For consideration: Please email resume to: HR@completeco.com or stop in to fill out an application at our office: 4301 Manchester Rd. Kalamazoo, MI 49001, between the hours of 8:00 – 5:00, Monday through Friday.